SCALP MICRO PIGMENTATION
Scalp Micropigmentation, also medically known as Hairline Tattoo, is the ultimate non-surgical scalp grooming for both male and female. This is an incredible life changing hair loss treatment where natural pigments are applied at scalp epidermal level to replicate the real hair follicles to achieve natural appearance. It creates the look of a army crew cut or shaved look as if short hairs are coming through scalp. The treatment procedure is a non-invasive approach which uses detailed fine micro-needles for depositing pigments into scalp. The whole procedure is done by strategically placing of pigments in such a way that it looks like shaved or short hair, even in totally bald areas. The result achieves the appearance of tiny hair follicles, restoring the look of fuller hair. Dr. Paul’s is India’s leading hair restoration and skin rejuvenation clinic and is the first clinic to offer Scalp Micropigmentation treatment for hair loss. Since then many clinics have tried out their own technique but none has able to copy our results. The reason we are a National success since we consistently deliver undetectable, natural results and offer quality guarantee.
Unique Benefits Of SMP:
- Permanent solution to Balding
- Treatment sessions are only a matter of hours
- No healing or downtime period
- Natural looking results
- Is suited for even modest budgets
What Scalp Micropigmentation Can:
- Achieves the look of an youthful, full head of cropped hair
- Stimulate side, full-front or rear hairline
- Restores hairline on fully bald or partly bald heads
- Permanently camouflages the symptoms of hair loss
- Hide burns, scars and birthmarks
- Camouflage scarring from previous hair transplant surgery
- Boost the visual effect of a hair transplant
Ideal Treatment For Those:
- Too young for undergoing a transplant
- Looking for perfect shaven look
- Looking for fast result
- Oppose hair pieces
- Oppose surgical procedures
- Have a bad donor area, and not fit to be ideal candidate
- Looking to increase optimal hair density without a follow up hair transplantation
We Can Conceal:
- Strip Scarring
- FUE/FUT Scarring
- Plug Scarring
- Alopecia Scarring
- Accident Scarring
This hair loss treatment is delivered over 2 – 4 sessions where the expert carefully and strategically places colour pigment closest to your natural hair colour into scalp creating the look of hair follicle. When administered by licensed and trained specialist, the Scalp Micropigmentation can restore thicken receding hairline, camouflage previous transplant scarring, thicken remaining hair and create look of cropped hair.
For those who don’t have no hair at all, this treatment allows them to obtain the look of a army crew cut hair style while for those who have thin hair, gains the advantage of eliminating the contrast between scalp and hair making the hair look denser and thicker.
Each session time depends on the size to be covered and treated, the density required and working on longer hair typically is slower than working with short or shaved hairstyles.